Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Yes I have been creating...................


..............no I haven't been blogging!! Oops!
Here are a few projects I have done in the past few weeks. I will try to keep up with my blogging, but I will not promise!! ;-)

 Over on Crafters Anonymous, Tia showed us this template to make this gorgeous wee bag! Wouldn't it be ideal for parties? I love it!!

 For the first time ever, I had a go at Iris Folding! Wow! I never would have thought it was so simple had I not been shown! Again, Crafters Anonymous was the place to be taught this awesome technique. Clever isn't it!!


 I did this card for my Nephew for his 14th Birthday. I tried using the baby wipe technique with this card... what do you think? A bit bright???


September is Father's Day here in Australia, so I wanted to make a couple of different cards to show a friend of mine. The top one will be my Step-Father's card, as he is clock crazy!! I wanted to give it a vintage look but not sure I quite managed that! Oh well, I am sure he will appreciate it regardless.

 Another masculine card!! These ARE the hardest to make, so I keep on playing around with them. I rather like this one! I did CASE it from one I have seen recently but for the life of me I cannot recall where. I think this motorbike stamp is just great!!

This was my very poor attempt at brayering. I know, I know, FAIL!! lol. Still, it was fun, and I do intend to keep on trying, I will NOT give up!!

Hope you enjoyed seeing a few of the projects I have been doing the past few weeks. I will endeavour to blog more often from now on. :-)


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment