Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

A Worthwhile Challenge!!

Colleen this week has set a challenge over on Crafters Anonymous. The challenge was to recycle or re-do something that you had done before and either were not happy with, or it didn't quite go right for you.

This was absolutely perfect for me, as I had a project sitting in my cupboard that was one of those "gone wrong somewhere" projects. It had started out to be a bag in a box, but somehow it just wasn't coming right! Into the cupboard it went and there I thought it would remain till it was relegated to the bin! Until this challenge that is!!

So, out it came, and now in it's new life, it is these two cute as little bags!!


Aren't these just too cute!! These are going to be for gift cards for my Daughter's-In-Law, just a little extra something to add to their birthday cards. :-)
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment