Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Helping Hudson Appeal Colour Challenge week 3

For this challenge you can choose any colour - but you must only use that colour and 1 neutral.
You can use as many shades of that colour as you wish.
 
This was the challenge set this week for the Helping Hudson Appeal. I decided to do something a bit different this week, so went for a scrapbook layout. I have been dying to scrap these photos of my Great-Niece Alirah. Isn't she just so cute!!!
 
Anyway, this is what I came up with.
 

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I really like what you've done Anne that's gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout Anne. Ain't she as cute as a button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A picture speaks a 1000 words... This is soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Anne I LOVE this layout its beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete