Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Helping Hudson Appeal

For the first week of challenges for the Helping Hudson Appeal, I have done two of the three.

The first one is using a sketch. This is my card from that sketch:



The second one was a colour challenge, so I went with this one for that challenge:





This next one, is my punch art idea I donated to the Hudson Appeal. It's a Punch Art Guardian Angel! Just what Hudson needs to watch over him.
I am sending all my love and wishes to Hudson and his family in the sincere hope that this appeal gets what is so desperately needed for that brave little man. :-)



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Anne your cards are terrific, well done. and that angel is just sooooo cute, hmmm, cant wait to get hold of those tutorials lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the cards Anne! I cant wait to get into all the tuts too!

    ReplyDelete