Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!!!

I always get so excited as Christmas approaches! I just LOVE this time of year. I am very happy that this year, I have been able to create so many of my own Christmas gifts and all my own Christmas cards! AND, it doesn't end there! I have also created some amazing decorations and ornaments! Today, I made this fantastic Christmas Cracker! Won't these look adorable on the Christmas table!!!

I have to thank Michelle Cave for the instructions and tutorial for making this Christmas Cracker. I LOVE it!!

I have to say, I am very tempted to break out the Christmas carols and have them playing in the background while I am working on these projects. Oh, and maybe put up a wee Christmas Tree? Well, it would help set the mood. ;-)

Please keep your eye on my blog over the next few days for some special announcements! There is so much happening over the next few weeks, you just won't believe it.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Anne. Havent seen this type of cracker before! You have made a lovely job of it.

    ReplyDelete