Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

CASED from another card I have seen...


I cased this card from Paula Dobson's website. It's nowhere near as beautiful as Paula's cards, but I just wanted to have a go. I can see me creating more like this card.. I love the style! Thank you so much Paula for sharing it with us and hopefully one day, I may do your cards justice. :-)
The stamp sets used were Lovely as A Tree (116388 $57.95NZD) and Winter Post (115902 $56.95NZD) Both sets are amongst my favourite Stampin' Up! stamp sets. The background papers are the Silver Metallic card stock, and Baja Breeze card stock. Although it doesn't show up very clearly in this photo, there is also some Dazzling Diamonds glitter on the card. (102023 $10.25NZD)

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Anne, you have done a beautiful job, as always!! I am really pleased you had a go at this too. I just love this scene building technique!!

    ReplyDelete