Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009


I have been busy making cards. I have absolutely LOVED the Parisian Breeze Designer Series paper which was released in the Spring Mini catalogue, due to end 30th November, 2009. I will be very sad to see it go, but am excited to see what the next Mini catalogue has in store for us!
Please remember, if you want to order from the Spring Mini catalogue, do so BEFORE the end of next month. My final order from the mini will be on the 29th November, so please, if there is any last minute products you need to purchase, let me know. :-)

.. and back to Christmas cards! This one was just a very quick and easy card, using the Winter Posts stamp set, Certainly Celery and close to cocoa cardstock. Don't you just love those jumbo brads!

How are your Christmas preparations coming along? I hope you have yourselves a bit better organised than I seem to be. :-) I do have most of my cards ready, it's the gifts I seem to have left a little late preparing, but I AM working on them. I won't be able to share them here till after Christmas, as they are for gifts for family (who sometimes check out my blog) but I will certainly share them with you after.



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. You cards are just lovely Anne. I always look forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete