Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ellersmere A & P show.. 17th October, 2009

Last weekend, Lisa Bullock ( http://daffyscrapper.wordpress.com/2009/10/09/more-christmas-inspiration-from-stamp-a-stack/) and myself attended the local A & P show. We had a Stampin' Up! display and stall on the day. I have to say it was a very enjoyable day! We got to meet some lovely people, talk about what we both love (our crafts) and best of all, we were able to make one lucky ladies day!

We had a lucky door prize basket, which I am very happy to say was won by a lady from Banks Peninsula, Gill Wilson. When I rang to tell her that she had won, she was thrilled!! Congratulations Gill. We both hope you get loads of enjoyment from your basket of goodies!!


The day itself was very overcast. Grey heavy clouds hanging around, but luckily for us, the rain did hold off all day! Thanks to Lisa being so well prepared, we had everything well and truly under control. We had a cozy tent to retreat to if things took a turn for the worst, and even better, a wonderful stall which was totally undercover for our products, so nothing was going to be spoilt if it did rain. Thanks Lisa, it was a pleasure to work with you for the day.

I am currently signed up with  UStamp With Dawn for this month. I would recommend you go along to the website and sign up yourself to create some amazing projects! I am working my way through them, and all I can say is WOW!!! Don't miss out, these are all Christmas projects!!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment