Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Two challenges down.... two to go!!

On Facebook, I am part of a group called Scrap it with Attitude and this month they are hosting their first challenge. It has a recipe of items you need to include in your page. These were: circles, twine and buttons. Here is what I came up with.


The second challenge was to create a birthday card. Very simple! I have been looking on pinterest (well ok, I admit.... obsessing!!!) and came across a beautiful card using the Fifth Avenue stamp set. I adore that set and haven't had it out for quite some time, so that was all I needed for the inspiration for my next project.

I still need to attach the sentiment but I just didn't have one I was happy with!

I will post again when I have finished the next two challenges.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment