Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May 5th is National Scrapbooking day!


I cannot let this day go past without doing a scrapbook page, so please keep an eye out. Hmmm I wonder what my subject would be about? ;-)






Here are a few of the projects I have been creating the past couple of weeks. Most of them are with Mother's Day in mind.

Hope you all have a lovely Mother's Day this month, and please remember International Scrapbooking day on the 5th May! If you do a layout, I would love you to leave a link to it here so I can check it out. Until next time,

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Anne
    WOW , stunning projects to share . Thank you for sharing them .Lovely to see you in my followers gallery thank you .
    love your style and I will visit again .
    hugs shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete