Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Today's craft Class and Online Class...

Today I hosted a craft class, we created a lovely card and a little bag. I think the ladies were happy with what we created. I forgot to take photos so am waiting for them to send me theirs later on. In the mean time here are the items I created today for the class.

 This is the card we did, each lady chose her own colours to recreate the rose and the background page of their card. We used the re-inker method for these roses and I think they are lovely!! Fifth Avenue continues to be one of my favourite Stampin' Up! stamp sets.

This bag is from one sheet of 12" x 12" paper, the paper we used was flocked, and very pretty! It is big enough to hold quite a few Easter Eggs I imagine!!

Then, over on Crafters Anonymous we had an online class hosted by a guest artist, Tania Cordie. It was to create this gorgeous tea cup! As I am a tea-a-holic, this was the perfect project for me!

All in all, a very nice day of crafting for me! Looking forward now to next week's crafting day!!


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment