Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Scrapping Challenge...

This weekend, Tia Routledge and I are having a challenge between us. We decided to create a scrapbook page. One turned into two, then two turned into three! Once we got into the swing of it, neither of us wanted to stop!

Here are my efforts for this weekend. Rather varied.. but its been fun.
 This first one is my Niece Anita's wedding photos. She was married in May, 2011 in Hervey Bay. I used some material from her actual wedding dress, some ribbon from her bouquet and some dried roses I had, as the wedding flowers were roses.


 Next, this is something I have had in mind to do for quite some time. My Nephew Matthew, with one of his horses. Its not quite how I had imagined it, but I am pleased with it. The photo could have been a bit brighter, but you can sort of see it. ;-)


 This is Alirah Norris, my Great-Niece. These photos were taken in a park in Mudgee NSW, don't they show off the Autumn tones well! I love these photos so really didn't want to do too much to the background of these.


These two cuties are my Great-Niece Amalie, and Great-Nephew William. Adorable!! Very much outdoors children, always on the go, so loving!! I hope I captured a bit of their personalities in these pages. I really enjoyed scrapping these.

So, thats my challenge for this weekend. Please check back often, I do have a few things that I need to blog about, so hopefully I will get to those very soon!!
Pin It Now!

1 comment: