Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Rylstone - Kandos Show Society Inc. 2011

For the first time EVER, I entered something into the local show. I entered 5 of my scrapbook pages, and to my utter amazement, I received 2nd place for one of them! What a thrill!! I never expected to do so well, but ever so excited that I did.

Here is my page. Of course it had to win, it features my gorgeous Great-Niece Amalie!! :-)
Sorry its not very clear. But you get the idea right!! :-)

I also decided to enter two of the reborn dolls I have been making since November. Again, it was the farthest thing from my mind to expect anything when I entered them, but I wanted to just show people what "Reborn" dolls were like, and basically say that if I can do it, anyone can. Anyway, I put in two dolls. Again, I could have been knocked down with a feather when I noticed the amazing red sash on one of my babies!! Wow!!

This doll is special as I made her for my Daughter Victoria, and named her "Friday" because that was the name she gave ALL her dolls. She is wearing a dress identical to one our daughter Victoria used to have.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment