Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Guest Artist on Crafters Anonymous...

Yesterday on Crafters Anonymous we were very lucky to have the lovely and talented Paula Dobson who showed us how to do sponging on a card. I have to say I have waited a very long time for this, and I was thrilled at the results.

I asked Paula which was the best cardstock to use whilst sponging and her reply was that she always used Whisper White, but she was happy for me to try it on both whisper white, and the glossy cardstock. Which I did!

Here is the results of my little test.

The card on the left was using Whisper White cardstock, and the one on the right was using Glossy. What do YOU think???

Thank you so much Paula, I loved our lesson on sponging. :-)



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Anne! I had a blast. I love both of your cards, but I have to say, the colours on the WW are much more vibrant. I think I will be sticking with that for my sponging! Thanks for playing along :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is sensational - yep I agree you've mastered it & looks like WW is the best which is interesting

    ReplyDelete