Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mini Challenge for fun................ Break out those hard to use stamp sets!!!!


Over on Swap Sisters Tia and I have another Mini challenge going on. This week's challenge was to get out any of those stamp sets you bought with all good intentions, but have yet to use! For me, it was the Cottage Garden Stamp set, available this month in the Stampin' Up! (c) promotion. I LOVE this stamp set, yet for some reason, just hadn't used it. So my challenge was perfect to get me motivated to have a play!

Now I have actually got it out and inked it up, I am so impressed! I think this just might become one of my favourite stamp sets. :-)

My challenge to YOU, is to take out one of those stamp sets you have yet to ink up, and give it a go!!!

Have fun!!!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment