Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention 2010, Sydney. NSW. Australia!!



These photos were taken at the Stampin' Up! Convention in Sydney where I attended for the very first time. It was an experience and I am so glad I got to go!

One of the highlights was definately meeting up with fellow demonstrators, from New Zealand and from Australia.
Getting to share with all the others in the swaps.
Seeing our first glimpses of whats to come for us in the coming months with Stampin' Up! and most definately the Conference itself!
I feel I learnt a lot, found so much to inspire me and I certainly came away full of enthusiasm and optimism.

If you have never attended a Stampin' Up! Convention previously, I would highly recommend that you plan to be at the next one!! FANTASTIC!!! So plan for Melbourne, Australia, 2011!!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. so sorry I never got to meet you - hopefully at the next event

    ReplyDelete