Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

G'Day, G'Day...

.. and how ya goin?

Well not long now till I am heading to Australia and for my first ever time at attending Convention! I am so excited! I am looking forward to meeting so many other Demo's from both sides of the ditch. :-)

Last night was my final appearance on Swap Sister's as a Guest Designer. Somehow I thought this project was appropriate!!
Hopefully I will get a chance to update my blog from Australia. If not, I will be back with all my news and excitement about Convention when I return!

Happy Scrapping, and Stamping everyone!! To all the "Mum's", hope you have a lovely Mothers Day next month.
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, he is soooo cute!! Your brayering is fantastic Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please accept the Beautiful Blogger award from me for all of your lovely creations Anne. Just visit my blog to pick it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Anne! Please accept the Sunshine award from me for all of your wonderful inspirations. More details: http://debstampinstyle.blogspot.com/2010/05/im-tickled.html

    ReplyDelete