Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

I just love challenges!

The one thing I love most about challenges, is that they take me out of my comfort Zone! Also they have helped get me back into the scrapbooking, which I sorely needed to do! I find by entering into the weekly online challenges, that it also helps build my confidence in my own work. If you don't usually take part in online challenges, then I highly recommend them to you. :-) Give them a go, you just never know what might come of it.

Now, speaking of challenges, this is my take on the Swap Sisters Sweet Sunday sketch challenge. I've used some of the "soon-to-be-released" new In-Colour, Rich Razzleberry, along with some of the beautiful new DSP papers called "Cottage Wall" it is such a beautiful pack of papers! There is another sneak-peek of something being released on the 1st April...... look behind the flowers!! It is a die cut, called "Little Leaves". Hmmmm.... die cuts???? I wonder what else will be in the new Mini Catalogue? If you want to find out, contact me and I can send you a copy of the new mini next week. You will NOT be disappointed.


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful layout Anne. Those colurs are rich and glorious!!

    Love your new blog look too!

    ReplyDelete