Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Coming Soon!!

I did promise a couple of days ago, that I would let you in on some of the coming events with Stampin' Up!

Well, the Christmas Extravaganza is still underway. You have until the 14th December to order from the list to receive your FREE punch. The choice is either the Square Scallop punch, or the Boho Blossoms punch. Fantastic offer!

The Spring Mini Catalogue ends on the 30th November, so please do hurry if you want to order from this catalogue. None of these items will be available to order once this catalogue retires.

AND.. on the 1st of December, we have the launch of the NEW Summer catalogue! If you would like to see what is available, then please contact me and I can send you out a new mini catalogue.

I will be demonstrating products from the new mini catalogue at my workshop on the 4th December, at my home, if you would like to come along and see.
Contact me on: brigsyanne@gmail.com or phone: 03 3295440 to secure your place. I look forward to seeing you there, and to sharing what I am sure will be the BEST catalogue release yet!!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment