Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Just because...






Usually when I make cards, I have a specific person, or occasion in mind. This time, I just did these cards because I could.

I love "Pocket Silhouettes" stamp set from Stampin' Up! and wanted to play with it, so that was where the inspiration came from for those two cards. The rose was using "Fifth Avenue" a stamp set I seem to use rather a lot! I find I keep thinking of different techniques for this particular stamp sets, then just have to try them out. lol. I stamped the rose onto vellum paper, and watercoloured it from the back, using reinkers mixed with water. This technique has a lot of potential, and I am very keen to have another play at this.

The fourth card is using "Cheers to You" stamp set. One I have had for a wee while, but never really put it to use. So, I came up with this card. Now I have actually had it out and used it, I can think of a few ideas for it, so don't be surprised to see more of this set being used.
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Anne love the 5th ave one especially!

    ReplyDelete