Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Christmas is coming....


Well, not for a while yet.. but I did want to make a start with my Christmas cards early this year, as last year I just ran out of time! So, here is the first one I have made.

This is one of last years retired stamp sets, but I just love it! The ribbon is Stampin' Up!'s twill, with the soft holly wheel rolled on it.

For anyone interested in creating their own Christmas cards or gift ideas, feel free to contact me to stock up on your supplies. Check out Stampin' Up!'s range of Christmas stamps, and their range of cardstock colours are amazing! Add to that perfectly co-ordinated ribbons, brads etc. and you can create some beautiful hand-made gifts and cards for your family and friends.
brigsyanne@gmail.com
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment