Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sorry for the delay in updating my blog.....



It's been quite a week!


My husband ended up in hospital having his appendix removed, and has been home from work this week, so I've not had as much time to do my cards as I usually have. Still, he is all better now! So, here is one of the cards I made this week.. using the "Bloomin' With Beauty" stamp set (which I simply adore!) The lighting hasn't been the best for taking photos so it looks a bit washed out and pale, but in reality it's not this pale.



I also did a card for an Autumn challenge. None Stampin' Up! but still it was enjoyable to create it.
One of my favourite methods of card making is to create 3-D cards. This rose just fitted the Autumn Challenge perfectly I felt. Just the right blend of colours.
Speaking of Autumn, we certainly have seen the last of Summer now, I can see snow on the hills from my front window! Winter is well and truly on it's way! Add to that the frosty mornings we have been having, and the need to light the fire of an evening, and you can tell that we are "cooling down".
I don't mind Winter... more crafting!! :-)

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment