Pages

Sunday, March 8, 2009

My Favourite Stamp Set from Stampin' Up!


The "For Father" Stamp set from Stampin' Up! is my favourite! I guess it comes from the necessity of making so many cards for men! I think it is so adaptable, and well, I just love it!
I ran out of chocolate ribbon to use on this card, but this will do till replacement supplies arrive. Don't you just love that puppy!!
I am very sorry that the "Summer by the Sea" stamp set has been retired, but I know I am still going to get a lot of use from that stamping set also.
I am so excited about the release of the new Stampin' Up! catalogue, it is due to be released on the 1st April 2009, so I am dying to see what is new! I've already had a sneak peek at a few of the goodies, and the new "In Colours" which are coming!
I also got a new toy to play with! It's called a "Crop-A-Dile" from SU. You use it for setting eyelets and punching holes. It's incredibly easy to use. Even though it might look like it's bulky, it really isn't! I'm loving it, and will make something very soon to show off my new toy.

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment