Pages

Monday, March 16, 2009

Get Well Wishes....


"If Wishes Could Make You Well.....
You'd Be Better Already!"
This is the saying on the card. Matching the card is a little purse filled with minties. A sweet get well set I made today.
The Paper is from the retiring DSP papers, Spring Showers, and I think it is really lovely! The plain card stock is another retiring colour, River Rock, from 2008's In-Colour range.
Stampin' Up! have a very good range of Designer Series Papers. I only wish I had been a part of SU long enough to have got more of their papers before they retired them all.
I am looking forward to April the 1st to see what they are bringing out to replace it all though. Not long to wait now!!
Today is my Niece's 23rd Birthday. I'd like to wish her a very happy day, and hope that she got her card on time.
My next few cards will have to be masculine cards... April and May are BIG Birthday months for our family! Luckily it will be Mothers Day here in May also, so at least I get to make one feminine card! :-)

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card & handbag Anne and i love the sentiment!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete