Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2009/2010 Idea Book & Catalogue .....

The launch of the brand new idea book & Catalogue from Stampin' Up! happens on the 1st April, 2009. How exciting! I have had a sneak peek at what's coming, and I have to say I cannot wait!

If anyone is interested in ordering one of these new catalogues, please feel free to contact me about your pre-payed and pre-ordered books.

What can you expect to see available? Well, we can only guess!

  • The new In Colours look fantastic! I'm sure you will be impressed!
  • More stamp sets. Looking at the retiring stamps list, I am sure the new catalogue will be packed with stunning new stamps for us to Ooohh and Aaahh over.
  • Fresh new ideas, in the ideas booklet.
  • New toys to play with!
  • Brads, eyelets, ribbons!! Can you tell I am excited!!

One thing I can tell you, is that the Designer Series Papers have increased in price to reflect a more realistic price. Last year, they were advertised at the cheaper price by mistake, so SU honoured that mistake for the entire 12 months. My advice is to stock up NOW on DSP papers before this catalogue ends on the 31st March, 2009 (Not long to go!).

Having said that, the new colours and patterns in the Designer Series Papers are absolutely stunning! Although the price has increased on some items (even Stampin' UP! has been hit by the hard economic times) it is still excellent value for money, and one thing about SU, they NEVER compromise on quality.

http://www3.stampinup.com/nz/enz/default.asp


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment