Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Today's Card Effort...


Today I had a play with the Jumbo wheel, and the Kindess stamp wheel. I really like this! If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it!! :-)
I used the "Priceless" stamp set from Stampin' Up! for the butterflies. I cut out the butterflies and mounted them, giving a 3-D effect. The ink I used was Bravo Burgundy.
A very simple, easy to put together card. I do feel it needs a bit of bling, so perhaps once my "Pretties" set arrives, it may get an embellishment or two added.
The Priceless stamp set is very versatile. I can see it getting a lot of use, especially once I drag the scrapbook pages out again! Likewise the kindness wheel.
Once finished, I cleaned everything up using the Stampin' Scrub (also from Stampin' Up!) with a spray of Stampin' Mist. Too easy!!
Over the next week or so, I am hoping to try out all my stamp sets, and a few different ideas I have.

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely image Anne and perfect for a man!
    Lovely card :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete